Cyber Security: Ukraine and the World
Cybersecurity market in Eastern Europe is permanently facing new threats. The management perspective of Cybersecurity is changing over the years and a lot of things regarding the subjects are made by Social Media and Social Engineering Defenses for Cybersecurity to help securing the Critical Infrastructure, incident response and privacy issues.
Taking place on 19 June 2015, the “Cyber Security Forum: Ukraine and The World” will be supported by IT Alliance, American Chamber of Commerce and European Business Association. Forum will unite on a common platform heads of security from the government, banking and business sectors to illuminate threats, and discover new approaches and technologies for cyber security.
The Forum will present a project: Cyber Security National Center of Ukraine. The main objective - providing and improving of cyber security as a component of information security and the National security of Ukraine.
Among invited Forum participants: MasterCard, VISA, PAYPAL, Bitcoin, Payment integrators, National Payments System NSMEP, National Bank, Interpol, banks, CERT, IBM, HP, Cisco, Semantic and others.
Who should attend?
- Finance/Banking/Insurance professionals.
- Hardware/Software solution providers.
- Government Cyber Security Professionals.
- Business Continuity Management.
- New markets explorers
- Directors of Cyber Security and Compliance.
- Heads of Enterprise Architecture.
- Network Security Engineers.
Forum will broadly be around but not limited to the following:
• The latest cyber threats and new methods of protection.
• Development and implementation of Ukrainian government cyber security
• Remote banking and e-transactions security.
• Cyber spying in banking.
• Mobile applications security.
• Secure payments online: what protects better than IT-technologies?
• The effectiveness of information security implementation at the enterprise?
• Internet of Things: how to organize IT-security?
• Internal and International cooperation in the fight against cybercrimes.
• Secure electronic services: national and international context.
• Electronic signature and electronic government against corruption.
Forum will have interactive panel discussions from industry experts as well as solution providers demonstrating the latest technologies.
Special Feature of the forum - White Hat UA Awards for students. Companies can apply for partnersip in preparing and providing this event. Participation in the competition is open for students and experts, both internally and remotely.
Cost of participation – $400.
Spiker Slot (20 min) – $1000.
American Chamber of Commerce Members are entitled to a 10% discount.
For more information contact to organizers
mob +38 050 3313086; +38 050 3347458
email: email@example.com; Yn@financialstudio.net